Am I missing something?

From: Kenneth B. Haase <haase@beingmeta.com>
Date: 31 May 2002 15:58:35 +0300
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>

I have a simple application which is trying to read a remote URL, but it
takes incredibly long.  When I trace it with "sop", I find that it has
read all the data almost immediately (as soon as I would expect) and
that there is then a 15 second wait for a FIN on the connection, at
which point my terminate handler is called and my application can go on
with its work.

I've tried fooling with settings, switching to HTNet_addAfter from
HTRequest_addAfter, but none of those changes seem to help.  The output
format is WWW_RAW and the problem goes away with WWW_SOURCE, but I need
to get the headers because I will be parsing them myself.  The remote
site also provides a content-length, so libwww should no when the
transaction is finished.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken