Question

From: Nitin Duggal <nitin@modena.stpn.soft.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:02:09 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
I have a small query, whose solution I am unable to find. It would be great if anyone please respond.
I am creating a Request object to communicate with Java HTTP server and is working fine. But now I am trying to have 2 Request objects in my application (in different threads), both for communicating with same server. I want to use them concurrently but they are not working in desired way.
- Is this possible? Or should I have only one Request object.
- How to use the Event Loop in such a case?
Any suggestions. Kindly help.

Thanks
Nitin