libwww and solaris

From: Subhash Agrawal <subhash.agrawal@ss8.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:34:02 -0500
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hey guys,

I am not able to access file using http on solaris. I was debugging the code
and I found something strange behaviour in HTTCP.c file in HTDoConnect
method.
In this method it calls connect method which returns status -1 and
surprisingly
socerrno and errno is 0. I tried HTLoadToChunk,HTLoadAnchor and
HTLoadAbsolute method to  access http url.

Any help is appreciated..

Does anybody know why it is behaving like this ?

Thanks in advance.
Subhash Agrawal