www lib modifications, help needed

From: Oleg Prokhrov <xolegpro@online.ru>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 23:49:05 +0600
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello www-lib,

   I use lib-www 5.3.2

   Is there anyone responsible for further development of www-lib?
   I've done myself some minor changes (implementing authorization for
   nntp, I was very surprised it had been missed), but later came
   across more sever problem which is not probably related to my
   changes but

   What I need is someone with deeper understanding of www lib to help me
   figure out what's going on and eliminate the problem.

   Could I count on any www lib core developer or guru hacker?

   PS. I'm not if it's not already solved in current CVS...  If it is
Best regards,
 Oleg                          mailto:xolegpro@online.ru