RE: anyone working on WebDAV support for libwww?

Thank you very much for responding.  This information is very helpful.

Based on your input, it does not appear that there should be any major
issues.  This is good.  Sounds like it should be relatively straight forward
to add the necessary request methods ourselves.  We have our own XML parsing
infrastructure for all the WebDAV work, so our project should be very
similar to yours.

Is there a particular code baseline that we should start with here, or
should we go get the latest?  Where are the changes you referred to that
Josh Watts had done to HTRequest (or are those documented in the email
thread somewhere)?  I'd prefer to use the latest production code baseline if
possible, but will work with whatever necessary.

Thanks again,
Guy

Guy Roetcisoender
UGS Collaborative Solutions