postform

From: Nikolaj G. <damn_you_alexis@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 02:36:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi. First of all - Im new into this. I want to post a
username password form. I tried the post-example
program with the id1=user id2=password, but got the
same page in return, as nothing happened. I havn't
read the api yet, but just to help me going, how do I
solve that?

And last, are there some info about how crawling is
done on a site?

Thanks. /nikolaj