Disabling progress messages

From: Mikesell, Dave <dmikesell@cas.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:27:34 -0400
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Is there any way to disable the progress messages written by HTDialog_progressMessage()?  I don't have any tracing or print callbacks enabled in my code, yet I get these messages:

Writing 1Kbytes
Writing 1Kbytes
Read 1Kbytes

...for every request.  I've traced (no pun intended) their origination to HTDialog.c and the aforementioned function.  Short of hacking the code myself, is there a way to disable this?

Dave Mikesell
Chemical Abstracts Service
614.447.3600 x2993