AW: URGENT HELP newbie : Retrieving GIF

From: Shankara Narayanan, Jayaraman <J.Shankar@commerzbank.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:32:10 +0200
To: "'Bang, Steinar'" <Steinar.bang@tandbergtv.com>
Cc: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Well -

I dont specify anything.  We use the HTChunkToCString function which chops
But the size in the Chunk is correct and I got the image in the chunk.  My
problem is how to pass it to the netscape communicator back ?

Ours is like this

Client ------> Netscape ------------------>MyModule with

Now passing back to Netscape - how do I do that ?

With Best Regds
Shankara Narayanan
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. --Jim