RE: URGENT HELP newbie : Retrieving GIF

Shankara Narayanan, Jayaraman wrote:

>> We use the HTLoadAnchorToChunk method to get the
>> desired page.

> When we are trying to convert this chunk to
> CString - I am not able to get the whole
> string and pass it to the caller which is
> Netscape Server.

Does the constructor of CString expect to get a
0-terminated "char*" buffer?  Or do you specify
the length explicitly?

If it expects a 0-terminated buffer, it will
chop off the chunk at the first 0 (and binary
files may well contain zeros).
This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.