RE: HText_registerTextCallback

[You should turn of HTML when posting to the list.
 Hope I did so yesterday.  Since my message from
 yesterday isn't archived, there's a good chance
 I didn't.  No wonder they call this email program
 'Lookout']

Sunil wrote:

> I tried HTLoadToChunk but it didn't work for me.

What does it mean that HTLoadToChunk didn't work for
you?  Did the data disappear down a black hole?
Did the default text/html handler run instead?

It's for getting answers to these kind of questions
that it would be good to see the results of a trace.

> What I'm doing is using Webbot to do the crawling
> for me, but register a function so that for each
> URL it crawled, I can post process the web content.
> Basically, I need to store each page that it crawled
> locally to my machine.

Hm... do you have your own conversion from "text/html"
to something?  Do you convert to "www/present", or
to "*/*"?  If your conversion is to "*/*", try making
it be a conversion to "www/present".

The default conversion installed by HTMLInit(), is
a conversion to "www/present", so if you haven't
tampered with this, then the problem must be something
else.

The results of a trace would be useful in any case.

--
This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and