Re: HTProfile_newPreemptiveClient on WinNT bug?

Hello Olivier,

Thanks for your report. As far as I could tell, your analysis is correct.
I erased the #ifdef in this function. It now looks like the other ones.
I commited the change to CVS too.

If this patch causes a problem to someone, please report it to the list.

I will look at your other reports later this week (tomorrow is a holiday
in France).

-jose