From: Jungsik Shin [mailto:jshin@mokonet.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 10:15 AM
To: www-lib@w3.org; srdjan.matovina@canada.sun.com;
tudor.hulubei@ecora.com; olga@eai.com; anton.belov@canada.sun.com; Guo,
Xuan C, NNAD
Subject: HELP: Posting using SSL and Libwww

Hello,

I am writing a C code using SSL(openSSL) and Libwww(W3C Protocol
Library) which post to a secure server (
https://www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate <https://www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate>
). After posting, I supposed to
have some responded output. But not!

Actually I referred two example files in the libwww package.
One is "post.c". The other is "wwwssl.c".

I combined these two files properly. This program worked very well among
localsystem. it produced the output files such as, w3chttp.out and some
name, which contained the requested data.

When I try to UPS ( ttps://www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate
<http://www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate> ),
I couldn't get any output file. It shows some error messages(Runtime error:
r6002 - floating point not loaded)
I found this error was due to " setting to 'p' on HTSetTraceMessageMask".
However this setting was ok on our localsystem including outside IP.

Could you give me some idea how to post a data over https and how to
produce a output file?

I've set it up the configuration needed:
    libwww, ssl, openssl, and some VSC++ 6.0 lib

I appreciate your help!

--Jungsik