HELP: Posting using SSL and Libwww

From: Jungsik Shin <jshin@mokonet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:15:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org, srdjan.matovina@canada.sun.com, tudor.hulubei@ecora.com, olga@eai.com, anton.belov@canada.sun.com, xuanguo@att.com
Hello,

I am writing a C code using SSL(openSSL) and Libwww(W3C Protocol
Library) which post to a secure server
(https://www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate). After posting, I supposed to
have some responded output. But not!

Actually I referred two example files in the libwww package.
One is "post.c". The other is "wwwssl.c".

I combined these two files properly. This program worked very well among
localsystem. it produced the output files such as, w3chttp.out and some
name, which contained the requested data.

When I try to UPS (ttps://www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate),
I couldn't get any output file. It shows some error messages(Runtime error:
r6002 - floating point not loaded)
I found this error was due to " setting to 'p' on HTSetTraceMessageMask".
However this setting was ok on our localsystem including outside IP.

Could you give me some idea how to post a data over https and how to produce
a output file?

I've set it up the configuration needed:
    libwww, ssl, openssl, and some VSC++ 6.0 lib

I appreciate your help!

--Jungsik