re : https over proxy patch

From: Michele Ventimiglia <ventimi1972@yahoo.it>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:08:14 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: srdjan@scot.canada.sun.com

I've the same problem, can't use https over proxy
because of CONNECTION method is not yet implemented on
libwww.....can you send the patch for CONNECTION
implementation to me ????
or simply tell me where can I find it ????

>In the last three weeks I was working to implement
>patch that will enable https
>connection over proxy. I contacted Olga Antropova and
she sent me her
>implementation based on an old code base of the
>libwww. I've integrated into
>5.3.2 code base and did some testing by using wwwssl
example by adding
>HTProxy_add("http", "http://proxy:8888");
>and on some application level code.
>As well I've send a path to <tudor.hulubei@ecora.com>
to do independent test of
>the patch. All the tests were secuessfull.
>Here is Olga comments on how she implemented this
> >Basically in HTAuthFilter I change method from what
it was to CONNECT and
> >have HTTPS_proxyAfterFilter that changes method
back to original if
> >was ok.
> >So I added CONNECT method to the mehtods.
> >Also I have some changes in HTChannel.c
> >And I do not use https connection management in
> >
>Find attached the diff file for https over proxy.
>Regards, Srdjan
> ====
> Srdjan Matovina
> Sun Microsystems Americas Customer Engineering
> srdjan.matovina@canada.sun.com
> Ph.(905) 415-2883 Fax.(905) 477-0217

Do You Yahoo!?
Il tuo indirizzo gratis e per sempre @yahoo.it su http://mail.yahoo.it