libwww multithreading once more...

From: Roland Bickel <r.bickel@cmg.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:21:58 +0200
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>

Right, i've spent a lot of time trying to figure out how the following could
be implemented in a asynchronous way.. I hope some of you guys/girls can be
of help... i cannot imagine i'm the only one ever stumbling across this
problem ...

here goes :
i want to be able to do multiple, simultaneous http PUT messages,
preferrably without a fork construct. So suppose i have one thread walking
through the even loop waiting for responses to a previous issued PUT , if
another process tries to send another PUT message *how* can I update the
eventloop ? prefer some .c examples..

Thanks in advance,
Roland

btw.. isn't there some FAQ ? i think this would make a nice topic...