AW: Stuck in HTEventList_loop on WinNT with a bad URI

Hello Eric.

Right, I think I had the same problem, your solution should also be this
from chunkbody.c:

    /* On windows we must always set up the eventloop */
#ifdef WWW_WIN_ASYNC
    HTEventInit();
#endif

Naturally, you have to put WWW_WIN_ASYNC into your project's "preprocessor
definitions"
(not sure how they're called in the english Visual Studio).
In your after filter, you then call	HTEventList_stopLoop() to end the
event loop.
Well, chunkbody.c should tell you what to do.

So long,

Markus