FW: SSL and LIBWWW: compiling error in program

From: Eric Johnson <EricJ@data-tech.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:11:50 -0500
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
In order to get the SSL to build under win32 I had to download
the SSL source from http://www.openssl.org/
I then was able to run the perl make file without any difficulty.
I then moved the *eay32.dll and lib files to my w3c\bin and
w3c\bin\debug-release
directories. Having done this I had no difficulty linking, building, or
running
the wwwssl sample or incorporating SSL into my project using VC++.

-Eric J. Witherspoon