RE: Gaining access to the return code of XML_Parse ()

From: Wayne W. Ziebarth <ziebarthw@ctcdist.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:59:12 -0600
To: "Ailleen Lien" <alien@clientsoft.com>
Cc: <www-lib@w3.org>
Unfortunately, this does not help. If I use the expat library directly and
call XML_Parse(), I can easily evaluate if it passed or failed. However,
when used as part of libwww, it isn't called directly by my application and
I can't see how to get its return value when the HTEventList_loop() exits.

Thanks anyway,

WWZ