Re: Inserting an XML parser into the stream pipeline

From: Sean Kelly <kelly@ad1440.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:09:14 -0700
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
> I'm retrieving a text/xml document from a web server as
> the result of a POST.  I'd like to pass that document as
> it comes in to the various Expat functions in libwww.  I
> can't figure out a way to do that.

A good night's sleep (induced with a couple martinis)
did wonders.  Apparently, this was my problem:

   HTRequest_setOutputFormat(request, HTAtom_for("text/xml"));

It prevented my XML callback from ever being called
back.  Removing this call allows my callback to run,
which sets element handers for the XML components I
want, and the rest is history.

Sorry to bother you all,
Sean.