POST the body

From: <dcarlyl@gcr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:20:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: sander.alberink@cmg.nl
Hi Sander,

I saw your message refering to POST over SSL. I am working on a similar
problem. The GET works as it is contained within the HTTP Header, however
the POST is an additional component to the HTTP rfc, so your server needs
to send a 340 OK to the browser to read form the Browsers body (URI).

However I have yet to get this working, if you do or have I would
appretiate a hand in getting my server to accpet and reply to a POST, even
just print out what was in the POST Body

Cheers

Dominic