post.dsp in another workspace.

From: Lucas Meijer <mach82@mach8.nl>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:24:32 +0200 (MEST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi All,

I'm new to the library, and am trying to play around
with the example to see how the library works.
I can compile everything in world.dsw and it works great.
I'd like to modify post.c, so I made my own workspace (because
now and then i'd accidentaly hit rebuild all and it takes about ten
minutes ;), and I inculde post.dsp in my workspace..
now it does not want to compile anymore.. well not link anymore..
it has 2 unresolved externals HT_etc..  excuse me for not having the
exact link errors right here, the stuff is on my laptop which is not here.

I hope this is a common error a lot of people make that is easily
fixed. If knowing the exact link errors would help I'll post them as soon
as I get my hands back on my laptop..

Thanks, Lucas