From: Fengyun Cao [mailto:fcao@CS.Princeton.EDU]
Sent: Montag, 9. April 2001 00:16
To: www-lib@w3.org
Subject: question on HTHost_launchPending

Hi all,
	Here's something that I cannot understand:

	In HTHost_launchPending, the "Check the current Host object for
pending Net objects" part, after finding a pending net object for this
host, it calls HTNet_execute, without putting this net object into
the host's pipeline. Thus, when the response comes back, it cannot find
any net object responsible for this response from the host's pipeline.

	In my code, the problem can be fixed by adding:

	if (!host->pipeline) host->pipeline = HTList_new();
        HTList_addObject(host->pipeline, net);

	However, I'm not sure if it's www-lib's bug or mine, since I'm
modifying the library myself. So please let me know whether you've met
similar problem or not.

Thanks and have a nice day!

- Fengyun