Re: HTAnchor_delete ?

Hi Anton, hi all.

> Is this a bug, or am i missing something ?

Thank for your clear bug report.

I don't know if you missed something.

But I agree with:

> HTAnchor * anch = HTAnchor_findAddress("http://something/something");
> HTAnchor_detele(HTAnchor_parent(anch));
> anch = HTAnchor_findAddress("http://something/something"); <-- SIGSEGV here !!!!

My opinion is that the good behaviour must be no SIGSEGV
but a newly allocated HTParentAnchor for the requested address.
Indeed, if the address is not in the adult table a new entry is created,
so we will never get a NULL pointer for such a call.

I expect I could soon propose a big path for HTAnchor.c

Michel.