Re: HTAnchor_delete ?

Hi Serge, Hi Jose, Hi all,

Fist, sorry Serge because I wrote your patch free HTParentAnchor
while it just remove it from the adult list.

I understand a little better anchors and links structure (but not yet the
HTAnchor_delete method.)
However I see that the code of the path
is protected by the test

	if (!HTList_isEmpty(me->sources)) {
		…    // strange to understand
		…   // impossible to understand
	}
	Serge' patch

So I agree with Serge Adda patch...
But not with the HTAnchor_delete method.

The "impossible to understand" part of HTAnchor_delete,
is lines 503-506:

	  while ((child=(HTChildAnchor *) HTList_removeLastObject(kids)))
		delete_links((HTAnchor *) child);
	  HT_FREE(child->tag);
	  HT_FREE(child);

Even if one don't understand the method, It's obvious that existing code is
bugged.

I believe It's just be bad designed.

If you need it, try to rewrite it from scratch.
Or rather use HTAnchor_deleteAll(NULL_OR_DOC)

Kimi.