RE: libwww and vc++ errors

From: Randy Higginbotham <rhigg@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:08:50 -0500
To: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Cc: <www-lib@w3.org>
I unloaded IndigoPerl, updated my installer, and installed the ActivePerl
binaries. Using the same libwww distributions I took yesterday, it's now
linking as it should in msvc++ 6.0. My guess...something with IndigoPerl on
Win98 is hosed.

Okay...now that I'm over that...could I please get some help to get caught
up? I am unfamiliar with this source distribution. I want to futz with the
client http buffer. Specifically, I want to learn about controlling the size
of this buffer dynamically. I want to know if I can slow down/resume the
speed of delivery of http packets. I was thinking maybe I would be able to
do something with delaying the ACK. Any thoughts?

Thanks for all your help

Randy

cursed windoze