libwww and vc++ errors

From: Randy Higginbotham <rhigg@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:14:14 -0500
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
I downloaded the libwww distribtution package to my win98 machine and
stepped through the direction for building with msvc++. My results are that
every project had link errors when running a batch build. Seems to be
missing .lib files in libwww/bin and it can't open some .def files in some
of the projects. Has anyone been seeing this? Are there more changes to the
world workspace in msvc++ that's not documented? I need some help.

Thanks

Randy