Re: HELP: posting data and get the result into a chunk??

From: Jürgen Bernhardt <na1280@fen-net.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 02:30:26 -0500 (EST)
To: Worik Turei Stanton <worik@noggon.co.nz>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
>> Hi all!
>> I looked at the sample code of the w3c library for the usage of
>> posting data.  I found 'post.c'. This sample posts data to a server
>> and store the result into a local file.
>> My question is how can I get the data back into a chunk and not in a
>> file?
>I have been wondering this too.
>I have found what looks like the answer in ostform.c

Hi Worik!

I also study the sample of postform.c. But there is an essential difference
between postform.c and post.c:

In postform.c you can post data like an HTML form tag, using HTPostFormAnchorToChunk().
What I want to do is to post the whole data stream to a http server. Compared
to HTPostFormAnchorToChunk(), I looked for a function like HTPostAnchorToChunk(),
but there is no support in the wwwlib :-(

* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *