a simple question about HTTP GET

From: n_d <n_d@sina.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:24:03 +0800
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi
   I'm a newbie to libwww. I have a problem in do HTTP GET
operations, what I wanna do just is to fetch a html page and
all links within the page.

part of my code:
//start
HTProfile_newHTMLNoCacheClient("mytest", "1.0");
HTNet_addAfter(terminate_handler, NULL, NULL, HT_ALL, HT_FILTER_LAST);
HText_registerLinkCallback(foundlink);
HTRequest_setOutputFormat(request, WWW_SOURCE);
anchor = HTAnchor_findAddress(url);
chunk = HTLoadAnchorToChunk(anchor, request);
HTEventList_loop(request);
//end

The trouble is I can't got both html page and links.
Upper code running result is I can get html page in variable "chunk"
But CANNOT get links -- function "foundlink" which I registered was
never called.

If I got rid of "HTRequest_setOutputFormat(request, WWW_SOURCE)"
the result is just opposite.

Can I get both html page and links? Any help will be appreciated!

新浪免费电子邮箱 http://mail.sina.com.cn

花样年华  为青春保鲜!
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;2219239;4732092;g?http://www.fa-ya.com