Headers retrieval

From: Niels van Tongeren <niels.van.tongeren@cmg.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:30:56 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello all,

I have a question on the retrieval of headers that came from the internet as
a result of a request that I did to the Internet. I would like to know where
these headers are stored and how they can be retrieved so that I can use
them. I suspect it to happen as I state below, but I am not sure. So I would
like your opinion about it.

Is it true that when the HTTP status of the request is 200, the request and
the headers are stored in the Anchor object of that request? And can be
retrieved from that anchor object with the function:

extern HTAssocList * HTAnchor_header (HTParentAnchor * me);

And with any other HTTP status (e.g. 401), they are stored in the response
object of that request? And can be retrieved from that anchor object with
the function:

extern HTAssocList * HTResponse_header (HTResponse * response);

Thanks in advance,

Niels van Tongeren
CMG Telecom Products