Help required for Linking error

From: <SantoshKo@niit.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 08:24:11 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

	I am a new user. Downloaded libwww 5.2.8 version yesterday. After
extracting the zip file, I opened the world.dsw workspace and rebuilded all
the modules.

	When I openedthe mget sample and tried to build it, the compiler is
giving the following link errors:

Compiling...
mget.c
Linking...
mget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_HTProfile_newNoCacheClient
mget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _HTProfile_delete
..\..\..\..\Bin\Debug/mget.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

mget.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

	Am I missing something, I tried including HTProfil.h and I tried a
lot ofother things but the error is still coming.

	Also I would appreciate some help for the following. I am creating
an application which uses HTTP for transfering data through SOAP. My
requirements are. My exe (application) should be a single file. i.e., it
should not depend on any other DLL's. So the functionality provided by
Libwww should be available in my application itself. When I downloaded the
library and built it, It has created lots of DLL's. What should I do, so
that my application will not use any other DLL's. All the functionality
should be in the exe itself. My exe will basically have a UI, So I should
use _WIDOWS and WWW_WIN_ASYNC compiler switches while building my
application. Please correct me if I am wrong.

	Also the information given in the CVS download section of the
library was not clear. If any one can some links where I can find some clear
points about using CVS and downloading the latest modules, it would be very
helpful.

	Can I get some precreated C++ class library, which provides the same
functionality as that of wwwlib, or even class wrapper around wwwlib will be
helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Santosh Kota

Visit http://www.NetVarsity.com for online learning