HTTP POST example

From: Sudha Sundaresan <sudsunda@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:06:42 -0700
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

I tried the example "postform.c" (POST form data to HTTP server - example under "ready to go examples") on my Windows 2000 machine. I had an Apache 1.3.11 web server with Jserv 1.1.1 running. The uri I gave was a servlet that I had in the appropriate directory in Jserv.

For some reason, I did not see a POST request logged in my Apache server access log. The program did not come out of the event loop.

I am a new user of the libwww library. Could someone tell me how to POST form data to a web server and get back the data sent from the web server ?

Thanks in advance,

Sudha.