RE: activate the eventloop

From: Jens Meggers <jens.meggers@firepad.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:21:33 -0700
To: "'Derruau, Mathias'" <Mathias_Derruau@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Mathias,

I assume your are working on NT (despit of your email address). If that
is right ....
(if not, delete this mail. I do not want to become involved in any of
this time wasting Linux/Windows battles)

you need to set the WWW_WIN_ASYNC preprocessor directive to get the
event loop running.
The GetMessage() command is a Win32 function that dispatches messages.
The types of messages are Win32 messages send by PostMessage() or
SendMessage().
Check out the coding of AsyncWindowProc() in HTEvtLst.c to figure out
how it works.

Best regards,

Jens