Memory Cache Handler

From: (wrong string) 류영선 <rebelion@netian.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 01:17:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
I heard that libwww support memory cache, but I can't find many document
about it.

I would like to use the momery cache for image files.

First of all, What I must implement?

As I know it is done by HTAnchor_setDocument() & HTAnchor_document() APIs.

I want to know what is document and where to be set.

I think document is a pointer to data object, then Do I have to make data
object(contain actual entity body) refered by document pointer? Is it right?

If it is possible, I want to some sample codes.

I hope someone will help me. Thanks advanced.