Getting the right content type for cached objects

From: Thorsten Conradi conradi@kidata.de <conradi@kidata.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:10:03 +0200 (MEST)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Moin!

I encounter the follwing problem (bug?)

My application makes simple http requests and uses
a cache. When I get the document via http, the
mime-type is OK, but when I get the document from
cache, the content-type is set to www/unkown.

Some IMPORTANT details:

- In the cache-meta-file, the content is set correctly
- I use the method (in the afterFilter)

	HTResponse_format(pResponse);

  to get the (wrong) type.

- When I use

	HTAnchor_format(HTAnchor_parent(m_pHTAnchor));

  I get the right type.

My conclusion:

Either the use of HTResponse_format(pResponse) is not
well defined in the context of cached objects and I'm only
to dum to find it in the docu or there might be a bug...

For the moment, it's OK for me to ask the Anchor object,
but it may nice to have some definitive answer / bug report...

Thorsten