postform and CORBA

From: Eunsoo Shim <eunsoo@mailbreak.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 07:17:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Cc: "Eunsoo Shim" <eunsoo@mailbreak.com>
Hi,

I tried to write a CORBA servant retrieving web pages using postform.
I took the example code, postform.c and made a CORBA servant out of it.
I am using omniORB 3.0.0 and libwww 5.2.8 for Windows.
Also I am using VC++ 6.0 on Windows 2000.
The event-loop of libwww does not work with omniORB while it works without omniORB.
Is there anyway to get around using event-loop to get web pages by postform?
I look for a kind of blocking call for postform returning a chunk.
I appreciate any help or comment.

Eunsoo