HTLoadToFile prompts for dir/file??

From: Jim Marshall <jim_marshall2268@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:56:09 GMT
To: www-lib@w3.org
I am attempting to use the HTLoadToFile function, it was working fine when I
was testing with some dummy files on my server.  Now I modified the server
software to respond with the real file I need to download.  Now when I run
my program it seems that libwww is prompting me for a location to place the
file?!?!

Specifically the file I'm downloading is a 'gz' file (whereas when I was
testing it was a 'zip' file). Here is a snippet of the output I get:

Starting to download http://babylon-5:8081/updates/libSome.so.gz to
/home/jmars/updates/libSome.so.gz
Reading...
Please give name of file to save in: (RETURN for
[/tmp/libSolarisProcessor.so.gz])
/home/jmars/updates/libSolarisProcessor.so.gz
Done!

The "Starting.." line is from my program, which shows the params passed to
HTLoadToFile, the next few lines are from libwww.
I need this to be an automatic download with no user interaction.

Any thoughts?

-Jim