sample applications

From: Derruau, Mathias <Mathias_Derruau@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:20:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

I must be very dumb but I have problems trying to use the simple ready to go
examples from the libwww library.
Here are the main concerns:
using chunkbody, I am able to print on stdout the contents of a local file
with the command "chunkbody file:///C:/recipe1.htm". But unfortunately, if I
want to fetch a file from the Internet, for example "chunkbody
http://www.ietf.org/...recipe1.htm", there is an error, the output
displaiying the message "no text" after a long time (probably unable to
connect)
And if I want to use chunk, I am even not able to get a local file with the
command "chunk file:///C:/recipe1.htm". The program is interrupted
displaying an application error window.
I am working on Windows NT and with MSVC.
I certainly miss a simple basic point, but don't get it and I would be very
thankful for any help
Thanks

Mathias Derruau