From: www-lib-request@w3.org [mailto:www-lib-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
TBharath
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 11:20 AM
To: www-lib@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] multithreading using libwww

I'm trying to use libwww  download several pages from the web at the
same time.

The idea is to have several clients using libwww to
download pages.

To do this I am trying to do the following:
. In a thread, I create a request, and enter the event loop.

Now if an other client thread asks to get an other page, I would like to

have a way to interupt libwww, in order to be able to service a new
request.

Is this the right way to do this?

How can I interupt the event loop? (For example, is there any idle
callback or maybe a timeout?)

Any quick help would be appreciated

Regards
Bharath