[Moderator Action] RE: [Moderator Action] multithreading using libwww

From: Jens Meggers <jens.meggers@firepad.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:07:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'TBharath'" <TBharath@responsenetworks.com>
Cc: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>

You need to have a separate thread for the event loop.
The threads that are starting the requests have to send a message to the
event loop thread in oder to process them. When finishing, the event
loop thread can post back the results to the former threads. This is
usually done in a terminating after filter.

Regards,

Jens