webbot problem with libwww5.3.1

From: Yusuf Luele <yusuf.luele@bov.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:51:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>

I have downloaded the newest version of libwww5.3.1
After compiling the webbot project started without giving the argument
Executing the programme resulted in an access violation. Given the
argument -norobotstxt everything is fine.
Line 239 in HTHost.c is the point where this violation appears.
I suppose the reason is that the given object
and targetNet->request->anchor->address" is pointing at an invalid adress at
However, I'm not really sure, as I'm quite new to libwww.
What to do? Any suggestions?

Yusuf Lüle
Alfredstr. 279