ANSI C based CGI Library

From: John Webster <JWEBSTER@colsa.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:44:40 -0500
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello,

I am looking for an ANSI C based CGI library for usage with my C / Embedded SQL program for usage on the
web. I have a prototype program, but need a library to process post / get, etc. I have started one and I am about 40%
complete, but it would be very beneficial to see another that processes ALL information from query_string or stdin
in the function.

I am passing the function the env struct and a struct that can contain all of the name / value pairs. I want the function
to process all and return the loaded struct.

Thanks !

John.