Re: bug in www program and makefile

From: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 05:06:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: jose.kahan@w3.org
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
The www program allows the header files to be created
on an individual basis. That could (potentially)
give us faster builds.

On the other hand, I'm not actually attached to
the www program, except as an example application
that uses libwww.

Stefan Pawig submitted a patch to www that
corrects the Makefile.am bug. I'm using it and it works
very well. Can anyone else vouch for this patch?

--- jose.kahan@w3.org wrote:
> I was wondering if you still want to use this method for creating the
> .h
> files. There's also a Perl script which works ok.

[...]