Re: Timeouts on a single form

From: np <np@interagora.gr>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:05:14 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hellow
I'm Nikos Patergiannakis. I look forward to create a form in which the submit button would not exist but the form would auto-submitted by the time. A timer would count down and when the time is up, no matter if the user has finished his writting into the form, the form would be dissapeared and be sent.
I am willing to pay for this, using my credit card or whatever. But please answer me by senting me a ready form-example since i am not a programmer just a simple user, is very important for me.

Thanks