Post Form return data

From: Ashraf Mohamed <ashraf.mohamed@spanlink.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:04:47 -0600
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
hi

I am quite new to libwww - I'd appreciate any help.

I'm having problems using HTPost functions. Could be because
I dont understand how they work.

My question is - after you submit a POST request - does the data
coming back get handled the same way as the data from a GET request?

ie: If I have registered Text Callback and Link Callbacks (default
HTML parser), will the output from the POST request go through these
Callback functions?

Any help will be very much appreciated.
Ashraf