Re: document errors

From: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 15:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: wedgingt@mercury2.garlic.com, www-lib@w3.org
Thanks for the note.

BTW, I can't find `supercedes' in any of
my dictionaries. Can you find it?

I think that the word is `supersedes.'

Anyway, thanks to your message, I just
learned something.

P.S.
When I must/should, I like to proofread
something manually. Computers do a marginal
job with spelling, and they are terrible
with grammar.

--- Will Edgington <wedgingt@mercury2.garlic.com>