document errors

From: Will Edgington <wedgingt@mercury2.garlic.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:34:47 -0700
To: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org

Fox One writes:
   The following are grammatical and spelling
   errors that I've found in some of the
   documents in the libwww CVS repository.
   [...]
   Document: libwww/src/HTProfil.html
   Problem: superseeds the termination function for teh
     Library core
   Word: teh
   Change: the

And 'superseeds' should presumably be 'supercedes'.  As with many
other software packages (including one I'm developing at NASA), spell
checking programs should be used often and human editors should check
things when that's possible.

                                                Will