multiple ssl requests

From: Ashraf Mohamed <ashraf.mohamed@spanlink.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:01:18 -0500
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
hi

has anyone figured out why multiple ssl requests within the same program fail?

Pseudo:
  initialize SSL
  First GET request : - retrieves the web page.
  Subsequent requests : SSLWRITE operation failed.

I searched the archives and saw that some people had experienced the same problem, but nobody was sure why. I dont understand why the second request would be affected by the first one. I thought the all requests were independent of one another - especially when the second request is submitted way after the first one.

My platform is Unixware-2.1 / Unixware-7

Any help will be very much appreciated.

desperate -
Ashraf