Re: Commited first cut at SSL transport for libwww

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:52:14 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
CC: "Sergey V. Bibergan " <biber@w-trade.spb.ru>, kahan@w3.org, www-lib@w3.org
Hello Sergey,

I merged back the libwww-ssl code into libwww. It's been available off CVS
since almost two weeks ago. There's also a pre-release tar file distribution.
An announce went out to the libwww list. You must have missed it.

I've not yet update this page:

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/SSL/WWWSSL.html

but I did put a news item on the homepage of libwww:

	http://www.w3.org/Library/

We (libwww User's community) are preparing a release, integrating patches,
and so on. I hope it'll be ready for this week.

Cheers,

-Jose