Re: FTP PUT PATCH/EXTENSION

From: <Jose.Kahan@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:08:17 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Siddheshwar <siddheshwark@catsglobal.co.in>
CC: www-lib@w3.org
Hello Siddheshwar,

Thanks for your patch. It got to the mailing list. It'll eventually make
it to the libwww dist. It's all a question of having time to apply the
patches. I'm reviewing the patches that are missing.

Yours seems quite easy to do, so I'll probably apply it when I get bored
of going thru the complicated ones :)

If you could submit it making a diff -c with respect to the original
file, it'd be much easier to apply. But I can manage with what you sent.

Again, thanks for your patience and contributions.

-Jose