From: Arora Meenakshi [mailto:marora@redcreek.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 3:45 PM
To: LibWWW (E-mail)
Subject: Libwww talking to a secure server using https ---- How??????

hello
i have to pass my requests to a secure server using the url of the format:
https://server/page?attr=value <https://server/page?attr=value>
I was using Libwww till now but my urls were of the format;
http://server/page?attr=value <http://server/page?attr=value>

How should i make my existing code work with https: too.... I have come to
know that Libwww does not support this . Is it correct??If so , is there any
way by which i  can  make this change to my existing code. i thought of
making use of glue code(provided by libwww-ssl-1.0.1 but the existing
example didn't work). could anyone give me some code of how to proceed.

Pls. note that its urgent & we are at a releasing stage....
thanx
meenakshi

Meenakshi Arora
Software Engineer