Libwww talking to a secure server using https ---- How??????

From: Arora Meenakshi <marora@redcreek.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 15:44:45 -0700
To: "LibWWW (E-mail)" <www-lib@w3.org>
hello
i have to pass my requests to a secure server using the url of the format:
https://server/page?attr=value
I was using Libwww till now but my urls were of the format;
http://server/page?attr=value

How should i make my existing code work with https: too.... I have come to
know that Libwww does not support this . Is it correct??If so , is there any
way by which i  can  make this change to my existing code. i thought of
making use of glue code(provided by libwww-ssl-1.0.1 but the existing
example didn't work). could anyone give me some code of how to proceed.
Pls. note that its urgent & we are at a releasing stage....
thanx
meenakshi

Meenakshi Arora
Software Engineer